Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Finally an update! And some pretty exciting news :)

Okay, so I figured since I just finished my last final for this semester that I should probably blog about our lives! Crazy idea right? I mean, who blogs? Apparently, not me. Anyway! Here is just a quick rundown of the last almost 8 months...ready, set, go!

- We are now living at my parent's house and have been for the last 4 months. They have been so generous and we can't thank them enough!

- I cut my hair a while ago...craziest thing ever! It's normal length for me now, but great adventure!

- We are moving into my aunt and uncle's condo in about a week and can't handle our excitement!! :)

- Michael is going to UVU and studying International Business. Until he finds something else that he wants to do, that is his path for now.

- I just finished Winter semester and will be going to school through Spring and Summer semesters as a full time student and part time employee.

- We gained another niece on April 9th! Peyton is so adorable and I can't wait to meet her!

- My youngest sister got baptized on April 10th and it was beautiful! She got to fast for the first time and couldn't believe it was TWO ENTIRE MEALS she wasn't supposed to eat.

And lastly....

I'm having a baby!!!!!! :)

How crazy is that?! I am about 17 1/2 weeks along (not counting) and the baby is due October 2nd. I was pretty sick at the beginning and school was close to impossible! I'm much better now, but I haven't really gained any weight....just inches. Gotta love it! I can't wait for a cute preggo belly and to get away from this whole, "Wait, you're pregnant?!" thing.

I don't think I have any excuse not to blog now! As I get more updates on the baby, I will update this blog and hopefully figure out how this whole blogging thing works!

3 comments:

  1. I love you Trisha! Can't wait to find out what you are having! Let me know if you need anything - help moving or unpacking. I know how hard it is to be in school and move while pregnant!

    P.S. come visit us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! so excited. loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're alive!!! lol, jk :) GREAT to see an update since we are officially the outcasts of the family! SOOO excited to see you and your prego self this summer.. and you can meet Peyton! :) LOVE your hair too by the way.. you work it! ;) Give that hubby a smooch for me!

    ReplyDelete