You know when you're all worried cause you haven't felt the baby move yet? Especially when your doctor asks, "So how has the baby's movement been?" and you have to answer with, "uh...am I supposed to feel something yet?". Well, I no longer have to answer like that!!! I felt the baby move on Thursday! It was so cool! Like little butterflies in one small part of my tummy :) Yes, I'm already using "tummy". I figure it would be good to get a head start on all of the "mommy words". :) I have felt the baby move a little bit every day since, but today has been the most yet! I think it's because I haven't been feeling the best and have been taking it easy all day. I actually get to focus on it :) *tear*
Anyway! Also another "movement" going on in our lives. We just barely finished moving into our new apartment and couldn't be more happy about it! I've been deep cleaning all weekend (explains why I don't feel too well today) and still have a ton to do, but I love it! It's all ours :) Don't get me wrong, we are so grateful to have lived in Alpine with my family for the last four months, but it's really nice to have a place to ourselves. Well! I better get going! Lots of homework left to do!
-Trisha
Woo hoo woo hoo! Movement makes me so happy!! And I am so happy we are neighbors! We loved hanging out with you guys last night!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! Glad you guys have a place of your own again. :) Give that baby a little poke from Michigan! :)
ReplyDelete