Monday, May 31, 2010

May Adventures :)

So I know I promised to be better at blogging, but hey, at least my last post wasn't 8 months ago this time! This month has definitely been a crazy one. It was full of a ton of birthdays, our anniversary, finding out we are having a boy, school, work, softball, and tons of other crazy stuff! SO! Here is the rundown:)

Here is my hot hubby playing softball:) His intramural games are so so fun to watch! It's hard sometimes cause I would just love to be out there on the field as well, but it's okay, because I have Katie and Kenzie (wives of other players on the team) to keep me company and to keep my mind thinking about other things than how much I want to be playing:) Michael's team is in the tournament this week! Cheer him on!





This is me at the classic 19 week bump stage. I'm a little bigger now, but I think I was sticking out my tummy in this one to make it look bigger than it was:) I'm just too excited!!!! I'm at 22 weeks now, and more pictures will follow...just not really sure when:)



OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Can you believe it has already been an entire year?!! I honestly can't. Michael and I have been so so happy together and love every minute that we have to spend by each other's side. He really is so amazing to me and treats me like a queen. I don't think I deserve everything he does for me. He really is my everything and I'm so blessed to be able to be with him for eternity:)

For our anniversary, I got Michael the Wii Sports Resort! Every spare minute he has, he is on that thing:) Man I'm good! haha But...I'm nothing compared to my hubby. Look at the amazing wedding band he got me!!!!!! Ah! Yes, I cried. I would attribute that to the pregnancy, but I'm pretty sure that would be a lie. Yup. It would. I love him so so so much!!!!!!




Finally, (but not really cause this was at the beginning of the month) Michael's birthday!!!!! Michael basically had a birthweek, not a birthday. Starting on the Saturday before his birthday and ending on the Friday after, we celebrated him:) On Saturday, we had our "us" party where we went to Ihop for breakfast and he was able to open his presents:) As you can see in the slideshow, he was pretty excited:) Then on Wednesday (his real b-day) all of his side of the family came over! It was so fun to finally have everyone in our apartment:) We did dinner, cake and ice cream, and presents! It was so fun to have them here:) On Friday, my side of the family all came down to celebrate Michael as well! My dad took us all to Fuddrucker's and ate until we were too full to breathe! Then, everyone came back to the apartment and we did presents and watched "The Blind Side". How fun is that?! I love family! Thank you to everyone who made Michael's birthday a great one!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love you guys and can't wait to see you at the games on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete