Thursday, June 3, 2010

For REAL!

Yes, I realize that my title for this post is cliche, but I don't care:) So last Saturday after we went to a family graduation party for Janelle (which was so fun!), Michael and I headed up to the REAL Salt Lake soccer game! We had a blast! My dad was able to score us awesome tickets because Tom and his team were playing at half time! How fun is that? They were great and they all looked so cute out on that HUGE field!



Rachel and Carrie! Too adorable :)



Matt and Catie! Love them!



Here is us! Cute huh? (I especially like my burn line, not tan line, burn line)



Tom and Mike are both out on the field! So lucky!



Here they are playing:)

It was such a great game! REAL won and they had to go overtime because a player on the other team was complaining about a call for so long! Little would he know that those three minutes cost his team another goal! Go REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment