Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Preggo brain!
Okay, so I was always very skeptical about the whole "lowered IQ" "forgetfulness" thing while you're pregnant...until this week it really hit me. Remember how people always say, "I'm so out of it that I found my keys in the refrigerator" just as a way to express how out of it they are? Well, I really did find my keys in the refrigerator. Ya. I know. Pathetic. That's not all though! This Sunday we were in a huge hurry to get out the door and to church, so we basically scarfed down a bowl of cereal and ran out the door. Later during Sacrament meeting, I started to freak out because "I knew" I forgot to turn the straightner off and we were going to come home to a burned down apartment!!! We hurried home and I ran up the stairs (big feat at this moment in time)just to go into the bathroom and find that the straightner was turned off. I really am losing it! Luckily there are only 13 weeks and 3 days til my due date!!! (Again, not counting)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Trisha you are the cutest pregnant lady I know!!! I love this post!
ReplyDeletewow you are due so soon. That is so exciting!! But yeah I didn't think the pregnancy brain thing was real but man I was horrible. And having a baby doesn't fix anything...just so your prepared!
ReplyDeletethis is me on a not pregnant day... you can only imagine how I was when I WAS pregnant haha.
ReplyDelete