
So my friend Katie showed me this fun site in our free time! You answer questions about yourself and get to pick pictures that describe you and it makes a "you mosaic". Gimme a break.....I'm really bored at work. Well, here is my mosaic and here are my answers :D
1. My name: Trisha
2. My favorite food: Kiwi! This actually changes everyday....kiwi today!
3. My high school: Lone Peak High School! World class for life! .....huh?
4. My favorite color: Any bright color :) I'm not so much a fan of orange though...
5. The place that I am at now: BYU um....woot!
6. My favorite drink: Orange juice!!!!!! More specifically, sSimply Orange orange juice.
7. My dream vacation: Hawaii. Definitely. Hawaii
8. My favorite treat: Chocolate Chip Cookies and Milk!
9. What I want to be when I grow up: A mom :)
10. Whats most important to me: The temple and everything about it!! (My husband, my family, the church, etc.)
11. A word to describe me: Happy
12. A nickname of mine: Well, I looked up Tee-hah but nothing good came up so I'm being cheesy and saying "my love".
The End.
If you really want to waste an hour of your time, here's how you make one of these things:
Step 1: Go to flickr.com
Step 2: In another window open http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
Step 3: Choose 4 columns, 3 rowsStep 4: Answer the questions in the search bar of flickr and pick your favorite picture on the page and paste the address into the mosaic maker. Create the mosaic and then save it to your computer and post it as a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment