Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wedding Pics

Michael and I have now been married for two months and I just got this up! Can you say slacker? But really, I think I can say for the both of us that these past two months have been the best of our lives :)

The wedding day was beautiful (as you can see from the pictures) and we loved every minute of it! We got to see some old friends, see family that we haven't seen in ages, and make many many new friends! I also got to stuff the cake in Michael's face :) That was a plus.

The best part of it though, is the fact that I get to be with my best friend forever. We were able to be sealed for time and ALL eternity! We like to say "it's just not long enough".

All in all, it was a perfect day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment